Saturday 19 October 2013

Favourite Items In My Room Tag

So I was tagged by the lovely Kerry as Kerry's Habitat to do the Favourite Items In My Room Tag. So basically if you're tagged you just have to follow the structure but change it to match your room if some things don't apply :) Please excuse the awful quality of these photos as I'm using my phone. 

1. Favourite item in a frame 
This is a picture of me and my 5 closest friends. In order there is Bec, Emma, Laura, Anna, me and Sarah has been cut out by the glare, but if you go onto my tumblr blog you can see a better photo. This photo means a lot because I love these guys like my sisters.


2. Best blue, red, pink or yellow item. 
My lanterns! They light up my bedroom and just look really pretty.

3. Favourite Item Made Of Paper
My daily affirmations. I was given this by a family friend when I finished high school. 

4. Most sentimental item 
The stuffed dragon with my grandads name on it. It was given to him when he was fighting cancer by the daffodil foundation, then when he passed my grandma kept it, and she sat him on her bedside table every night, then when she passed, he was given to me, and because I didn't really know my grandad the toy dragon means a lot 

5. Thing you are most proud of 
My guitar because I'm trying to stick to trying to learn how to play it. 

6. Favourite book or magazine
There is too many to choose from! 

7. Strangest thing in your room 
Lots of little positive quotes around my room! 

8. Messiest part of my room 
End of my desk. There is a bunch of messy unorganised papers

9. Oldest thing in my room 
Jewellery that belonged to my gran. It's very special and very precious to me. 

10. Favourite piece of furniture 
My bookcase, it's covered in lots of special things and I think it looks pretty, it's basically everything that is me. 



I'm Going To Tag 


2 comments:

Fanypap said...

Beautiful blog! I am following you now!! Kisses.

Erica D said...

This is an interesting tag! I haven't seen this one yet. Thanks for following me via Bloglovin, I am stopping by to follow back and check out your blog.

Stop by any time :)

-Erica
diaryofatrendaholic.com

Post a Comment