Monday 5 May 2014

Too Much Information Tag

So, lets begin...

1: What are you wearing?
My pyjama pants and a t-shirt

2: Ever been in love?

I've been in love with celebrities *cough* niall horan *cough* but i've never been "romantically in love with anyone" - that was cringy

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Nope!

4: How tall are you?

5ft 4

5: How much do you weigh?

I don't weigh myself, I focus on being happy with appearance and how I feel about myself rather than how much I weigh

6: Any tattoos?

Nope

7: Any piercings?
Just my lobes

8: OTP?
Zerrie & Elounor

9: Favorite Show?

X-Factor, Home & Away, Pretty Little Liars

10: Favorite bands?

5 Seconds of Summer, Boyce Avenue

11: Something you miss? 

Not worrying about exams and stuff

12: Favorite song?
right now its let it go from frozen but the demi lovato version but it changes everyday ahah

13: How old are you?
18

14: Zodiac sign?
Aquarius 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Someone who can make me laugh and who is honest with me 

16: Favorite Quote?

Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching

17: Favorite actor?

Zac Efron

18: Favorite color?
Blue and Turquoise 

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud when im partying, softer when im just relaxing

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
Get into bed with icecream and cry 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
10 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depend how early/late I am ahahah normally aobut 30-40 minutes 

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

I'm an ex-gymnast I could fight if I wanted to, but thats not lady like. 

24: Turn on?

run your hands over my hips when we're kissing

25: Turn off?

Body odour, bleh

26: The reason I joined Youtube? (Or in this case blogging!)

I was procrastinating. Youtube is time consuming and expensive eg. editing and cameras etc. but maybe soon I might have a channel, watch this space ;)

27: Fears?

Spiders and growing old

28: Last thing that made you cry?

 I think it might have been when some douchebag of a guy stood me up after asking me out

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

To my mum about 5 minutes ago

30: Meaning behind your Youtube (blogger) Name?

I just wanted to share my opinions on life etc and why I'm happy the way things are :) 

31: Last book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars la la la loveeeeee <3 

32: The book you're currently reading?

Not reading one at the moment!

33: Last show you watched?

House Rules 

34: Last person you talked to?

My sister

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

One of my closest friends :) love ya connie 

36: Favorite food?

chocolate especially this one: http://www.alterecofoods.com/products/chocolate 

37: Place you want to visit?
New York!

38: Last place you were?

Nandos with connie

39: Do you have a crush?

yep ;) 

40: Last time you kissed someone?

friday night at an 18th

41: Last time you were insulted?

a couple of weeks ago on tumblr, someone said to me "you have a great body, shame about your face though" 

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?
vocals, learning guitar and i can play mary had a little lamb on piano ahah

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

the necklace my friends got me for my 18th, its has my name engraved on a tag and a pink crystal love heart

45: Last sport you played?

marathon training 

46: Last song you sang?
red by taylor swift, my sister is playing it and im singing along

47: favourite chat up line?

If I told you, you had a great body, would you hold it against me? *cringe* ahah

48:Have you ever used it?

ahaahh never!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Today had lunch with Perrey and Connie, then went to Nandos for dinner with Connie 



0 comments:

Post a Comment